Well you finally found your ultimate t-shirt, why would you want to shrink a funny t-shirt? You bought it online, or it was a gift for Christmas, or a hot girl threw it in to the crowd from on stage, but it’s just a tad too big! Now what? Well, here at All The Best Funny T-shirts you can learn how to shrink a funny t-shirt.
At All The Best Funny T-shirts, we are truly devoted fans of funny t-shirts. We realize how important your favorite t-shirt is to you, so we have put together some helpful tips to keep your funny t-shirt looking good. Normally you don’t want to shrink a funny t-shirt, but sometime it just has to be done. Not really sure how to shrink a funny t-shirt? No need to look any farther as we have compiled the best tips and tricks to keep your favorite funny t-shirt around a long time. We are here to help you shrink a funny t-shirt the right way so it fits perfect every time! Feel free to leave any tips and tricks of your own in a post comment!
How to shrink a funny t-shirt?
To shrink a funny t-shirt is a little bit different than something you usually are use to doing! Sometimes a little special care and instruction will help keep that great looking funny t-shirt looking good and feeling good much longer with some of these great tips in How to shrink a funny t-shirt!
Maybe you have a awesome t-shirt you bought at a concert or ordered online and you and everyone else loved it. You put it on, and low and behold, it’s a little too big. What can you do? Here’s how to shrink a funny t-shirt.
- The easiest way to shrink a t-shirt (cotton) is to obviously wash it in hot water and dry it in a hot dryer. Remember, the more heat, the more shrinkage!
So, you tried to shrink a funny t-shirt and it didn’t work out or it’s as shrunk as it’s gonna get. Here is something else you can try if shrinking isn’t enough or out of the question:
- Turn your new funny t-shirt inside-out and lay on the floor.
- Lay your t-shirt that fits you well on top of it.
- Pin the outline of the fitted shirt on the new teeshirt. Make sure that the design of the teeshirt is even.
- Sew where you pinned. Keep in mind that you might have to move or re-do the sleeves, because they might have shifted.If you are not good at sewing and you absolutely love this t-shirt and have to have it, you can always have it altered professionally (a lot of dry cleaning places also alter clothes, and they do it pretty cheaply and do a bang up job).