How to shrink a funny t-shirt?
To shrink a funny t-shirt is a little bit different than something you usually are use to doing! Sometimes a little special care and instruction will help keep that great looking funny t-shirt looking good and feeling good much longer with some of these great tips in How to shrink a funny t-shirt!
Maybe you have a awesome t-shirt you bought at a concert or ordered online and you and everyone else loved it. You put it on, and low and behold, it’s a little too big. What can you do? Here’s how to shrink a funny t-shirt.
- The easiest way to shrink a t-shirt (cotton) is to obviously wash it in hot water and dry it in a hot dryer. Remember, the more heat, the more shrinkage!
So, you tried to shrink a funny t-shirt and it didn’t work out or it’s as shrunk as it’s gonna get. Here is something else you can try if shrinking isn’t enough or out of the question:
- Turn your new funny t-shirt inside-out and lay on the floor.
- Lay your t-shirt that fits you well on top of it.
- Pin the outline of the fitted shirt on the new teeshirt. Make sure that the design of the teeshirt is even.
- Sew where you pinned. Keep in mind that you might have to move or re-do the sleeves, because they might have shifted.If you are not good at sewing and you absolutely love this t-shirt and have to have it, you can always have it altered professionally (a lot of dry cleaning places also alter clothes, and they do it pretty cheaply and do a bang up job).